- US Alzheimer’s Association
- National Institute of Aging
- The Association of Frontotemporal Degeneration
- Lewy Body Dementia Association
Dementia Facts & Reports
Research & Outcomes
- “Music can have a profound impact on brain health” Alzheimer’s Prevention Bulletin
- “What you can do to prevent Alzheimer’s.” Dr. Lisa Genova, TED Talk.
- “The Need for a Social Revolution in Residential Care,” Journal of Aging Studies.
- “Aging 101: Lifelong Learning” Aging 101 for Georgia
- “Why musical memory can be preserved in advanced Alzheimer’s disease.” Brain, A Journal of Neurology
- “How Creativity Works in the Brain” Santa Fe Institute Working Group
- “The CDC Healthy Brain Initiative 2006 – 2011.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- “Non-drug Interventions for Alzheimer’s.” InformedHealthOnline.org
- “Non-pharmacological treatment for Alzheimer’s disease: A mind-brain approach.”
Why is creativity important? According to an article published in the NIH Online library titled “Creativity as a Stepping Stone toward a Brighter Future,” creativity has the power to help people lead happier and more meaningful lives. People sometimes describe...
As a care partner, you play an integral role in ensuring your members with dementia have all the tools they need to enjoy life beyond their diagnosis. You’ve selflessly taken on the responsibility of overseeing their health, wellness, diet, and activities–to name a...