- US Alzheimer’s Association
- National Institute of Aging
- The Association of Frontotemporal Degeneration
- Lewy Body Dementia Association
Dementia Facts & Reports
Research & Outcomes
- “Music can have a profound impact on brain health” Alzheimer’s Prevention Bulletin
- “What you can do to prevent Alzheimer’s.” Dr. Lisa Genova, TED Talk.
- “The Need for a Social Revolution in Residential Care,” Journal of Aging Studies.
- “Aging 101: Lifelong Learning” Aging 101 for Georgia
- “Why musical memory can be preserved in advanced Alzheimer’s disease.” Brain, A Journal of Neurology
- “How Creativity Works in the Brain” Santa Fe Institute Working Group
- “The CDC Healthy Brain Initiative 2006 – 2011.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- “Non-drug Interventions for Alzheimer’s.” InformedHealthOnline.org
- “Non-pharmacological treatment for Alzheimer’s disease: A mind-brain approach.”
Does this headline spark your curiosity? It sparked our curiosity because providing fitness and exercise resources and support for a variety of members and participants has always been challenging. Joe Holder, a Nike master trainer, coined the phrase "exercise...
Scientists who study the brain are discovering real physical changes to our brain during different seasons. Discover Magazine recently provided research information revealing how the human brain might change from season to season. Some of those changes are due to the...